Friday, October 30, 2009

Day 10.Trek to Rudranath: Hans bugyal













views of the Hans Bugyal - beautiful meadow where I found the ashram of a Vaishnav saint called Swami Ramand Das . What a perfect solitute and devine atmosphere to meditate.
The day's walk was started at Anasuya temple. I was not sure about reaching Rudranath by the end of day since my pace was slow - it was a steep climb and the very look at the peak from the base literally drained my energy. Hours and hours passed and I was not anywhere near the peak.By the time i reached this bugyal at 4 pm , it was getting dark and clouded and I was very weak by exhaustion and hunger but still I vividly recollect - seeing me dragging myself up the ridge, the Swami made Dalia ( recipe of broken wheat with vegetables) and fed me. The God presents himself in the form of food for the hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment